- One Size Fits Most
- Available in 4 color options: Classic is Navy and Crimson; Ultimate is Black and Crimson; Punk is Teal and Hot Pink; and Amazing is Grey, Crimson, and Black
- Custom Knit from Acrylic Yarn (Classic/ Ultimate/ Amazing)
- Custom Knit from Viscose/Modal Blend Yarn (Punk)
- Open Front Poncho Cape
- Center back length from neck to hem: 30.5”
- Front pocket on solid olor front
- Made in the USA in limited runs
- Photos are of a Sample Poncho. Colors may vary due to monitor settings and may vary slightly in production
Fit: This style is meant to drape over the body and be left open.
Lindsay is 5'6" and has a 38" Bust, 30" Waist, and 45.5" Hip. She's wearing the One Size, and she tends to wear Mediums in our pieces. Photo by Lauren Elisabeth Photo.
Dawn is 5’9” and has a 48.5" Bust and 42.5" Waist. She is wearing the One Size, and tends to wear 3XLs in our pieces. Photo by Lauren Elisabeth Photo.
Melanie has a 32" Bust, 27" Waist, 35" Hip, and is 5ft tall. She is wearing the One Size, and tends to wear XS in our pieces. Photo by Lauren Elisabeth Photo.
Richard is wearing the One Size. He has a 36” Chest, 36” Waist, and is 6’. Photo by Lauren Elisabeth Photo.
Care: We have tested this piece in the wash on cold water, and it comes out fine. We DO NOT recommend putting it in the dryer, dry flat!
This piece is easy to snag, due to the knit. But it's simple to fix with a Snag Repair Tool, which you can buy on Amazon or possibly buy in your local sewing store. This repair tool is easy to use, but there's a great tutorial video if you want help!