PREORDERS SHIP IN JANUARY!
- Full, Draped Sleeves
- Split Skirt in Front
- Side Pockets
- Faux Jacket Look - Dress does not actually open - Pullover dress
- Stretch Velvet with Stretch Vinyl Accents, Lined with Lightweight Spandex
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- Made in the USA in a limited run
- Colors may vary due to monitor settings
- Changes will be made to the sample used in pictures: the neckline is faced with velvet which will change to a fully lined bodice with spandex, the waist will be slightly lower and more narrow, the front seam on the body will be straightened out instead of curved (as it gives weird asymmetrical boobs when curved), and the shoulders will be dropped slightly (for a tighter fit against the top)
This top is perfect when paired with Leggings, Jeans, or an underskirt. THIS IS NOT A TRUE DRESS: the front splits open!
Fit: This piece has only a two-way stretch, so as it stretches across the chest, it shortens the length. The tightest part of the fit on this is the bust as the sleeves have a slightly dropped armhole to help them appear even more full and the waist is open and curved. So really the only measurement you need to focus on is bust. Select the size that your bust is closest to for best comfort. For example, Christina-Marie is our fit model and she has around a 38" bust and wears the Medium, which is a 36.5" measurement flat. We do recommend ordering your normal size in our apparel in this piece!
Vickie is modeling the Sample Medium. Vickie has a 38” Bust, 30.5” Waist, 37.5” Hip, and is 5’3”. She tends to wear mediums in our apparel.
Courtney is modeling the Sample Medium, and it's pinned in the back. She tends to wear our Smalls and would order the small in this style. Courtney has a 35" Bust, a 26" Waist, and is 5'4.5".
Care: DRY CLEAN ONLY. Due to all the different textiles in this garment we recommend only dry cleaning to reduce chance of shrinkage.