- Half Length Sleeves with Turned Back Cuffs
- Split Skirt in Front and Back
- Side Pockets covered with Flaps
- Faux Vest/Jacket Look - Dress does not actually open. Pullover dress. Faux Jacket look is done with Top Stitching
- White Ponte de Roma is Lined to prevent Sheerness
- Nearly 40 buttons across the entire front and back of dress
- DRY CLEAN ONLY
- Made in the USA in a limited run.
- Colors may vary due to monitor settings
This top is perfect when paired with Leggings, Jeans, or an underskirt. THIS IS NOT A TRUE DRESS the front and back split open at the waist!!
Fit: This dress has insane stretch. The Ponte de Roma is engineered for stretch and strength, so you can go up or down a size and not miss out on comfort. We do recommend ordering your normal size in our apparel in this piece!
Jenny Lorenzo is wearing the XS. She has a 33" Bust, 25.5" Waist, and is 5'.
Dawn is wearing a Size 3XL. She is 5'6" and has a 48.5" Bust and 42.5" Waist.
Liz Elhoffer is wearing the Medium. She has a 37” Bust, 30” Waist, and is 5’6”. She wears smalls in most of our product, but she has muscular arms and the sleeves fit better in the Medium. Please note, the cuffs are not very stretchy as there are a lot of seams and topstitching at the elbow, so that tends to be the most fitted part of this piece.
Care: DRY CLEAN ONLY. THE FABRIC WILL SHRINK OTHERWISE. We wish it wasn't Dry Clean Only, but with all this detail we just need you to take care of it.