Russian Princess Knit CapeRegular price $195.00
- Triple Hook and Eye closures at the center front
- Front Side opening for hands to slip through
- Snaps at sides to 'close' cape for side arm holes
- Acrylic/Lurex/Lycra blended custom knit
- Made in the USA in limited runs
- Photos are of a Sample Cape, which means small tweaks and changes may be made on the knit, yarns, and lines of the piece in production
- Colors may vary due to monitor settings
Fit: This is a one-size fits all cape. We don't skimp on fabric, so it fits all sizes generously and easily; it's full and meant to be loose across the shoulders and body. The front length from the center front is approximately 28" long, and the center back length is approximately 28.5"; the sweep around the entire cape is approximately 160" around.
Also, we include model measurements in all descriptions. We break the model info down in order of their appearance in photos.
Jade is modeling the Production One Size. She has a 47” Bust, 39” Waist, and 50” Hips and is 5’4 and tends to wear a 2XL in our pieces.
Henry is modeling the Production One Size. He has a 50” Chest, 50” Waist, 40” Hips, and is 5’10” and tends to wear a 2XL or 3XL in our pieces.
Anastasia is modeling the Sample One Size. She has a 45” Bust, 39” Waist, and 49” Hip and is 5’9” and tends to wear XLs or 2XLs in our pieces.
Devan is wearing a Sample One Size. She has a 40" Bust, 31” Waist, 42” Hip, and is 5'8" and tends to wear Mediums in our pieces.
Photos by Lauren Elisabeth Photo
Kelsey is modeling the Sample One Size. She has a 36” Bust, 26” Waist, 42” Hip, and is 5’9”; she tends to wear smalls in our apparel.
This knit can be washed in cold water on delicate, but we recommend dry cleaning for best care. Dry flat.